Costa Rica Vacation Destinations
Looking for the perfect tropical getaway for yourself, your family, or a group? From the verdant rainforests of Manuel Antonio, to the mystical cloud forests of Monteverde, to the rolling waves of Jaco Beach, Costa Rica has it all. Each of these top places to stay in Costa Rica boasts idyllic accommodations, unforgettable adventures, and breathtaking natural wonder.
So how do you decide which Costa Rica destination is right for you (and your travel buddies)? Check out these travel guides by location throughout the Rich Coast. Inside you’ll find amazing adventure excursions, discover top places to get succulent meals in Costa Rica, and access all-inclusive vacation packages.
Here’s a quick look at the vibe of each of these beautiful destinations and what they have to offer:
- Jaco:Jaco Beach is one of the hottest destinations in the country! From surfing to nightlife, sportfishing charters to one of a kind excursions, Jaco has it all. It’s a great spot in Costa Rica for singles and families alike. Thrill-seekers will love the rush of riding through the rainforest on an ATV tour.
- Los Sueños: For a luxurious resort experience, Los Sueños is the place to be. With a huge sportfishing marina, endless adventure, and spectacular vacation packages, this is a must-stay Costa Rica destination. The best view of Los Sueños is from above, so zipline through the canopy while you’re there!
- Monteverde: Settled in the otherworldly mists of a beautiful Costa Rican cloud forest, Monteverde is a top spot for ecotourism and peaceful getaways. Make some unique friends at the Sloth Sancutuary and Butterfly Gardens. Book a romantic honeymoon or treat your kids to an unforgettable holiday in the clouds.
- La Fortuna: There’s no place like it – La Fortuna is a volcanic wonderland full of lush rainforest, natural hot springs, and outstanding views of Arenal Volcano. Fill your Costa Rica vacation with rejuvenating mineral baths or thrilling ATV adventures. Tour the biodiverse ecosystem in style on a Hanging Bridges and Waterfall Tour.
- Manuel Antonio: This rainforest-filled region along the Paific coast has all the reasons why you choose Costa Rica for vacation. Dazzling white sand beaches, jungles teeming with tropical wildlife, and incredible adventures await. Don’t miss the ultimate adventure with a whitewater rafting adventure on the Savegre and Naranjo rivers.
- Tortuga Island: Plan a day trip to this slice of paradise when you stay in Jaco or Los Sueños! Take a catamaran across turquoise waters onto the white sands of Tortuga – which has plenty of beach day activities from snorkeling to fishing.
- Carara: In this national park, over 52 kilometers of biodiverse, unspoiled rainforest provide the trip of a lifetime. Soak in all the flora and fauna of your dreams. For a truly memorable experience, check out the Crocodile Mangrove as well.
These stunning locations are just a few of the reasons why you should go to Costa Rica for vacation. When planning your visit, browse our website to put together your itinerary - or grab an Adventure Tours Costa Rica vacation package and we’ll do it for you! Explore our online travel guide of each of these destinations to help you determine which is best for your getaway or Costa Rican family trip.
Contact us today to claim your all-inclusive Costa Rica vacation package, plan your once-in-a-lifetime excursions, and put the finishing touches on a trip you’ll never forget.